Introducing the “Class” of 2016- Plan NH Scholarship & Fellowship Recipients
On June 22, Plan NH honored ten outstanding women and men who are on track to do wonderful things (or are already!). These amazing students call New Hampshire home and study in a field related to the built environment and its impact on our communities, state and world.
In partnership with the NH Charitable Foundation, over $30,000 in total was awarded to:
- Timothy Allen, of Chocorua, studying Architecture at Roger Williams
- Stefan Burnett, of Derry, studying Architecture at Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Reed Doolan, of Deerfield, who completed the Architectural Engineering program at NHTI and is entering the Architecture Program at Arizona State University this fall
- Laura Getts, of Thornton, in a Masters program at Plymouth State for Environmental Science and Policy (not in attendence – getting ready to take a team of teens adventure camping)
- Carolyn Greenough, of Rumney, also in the Masters Program for Environmental Science and Policy at Plymouth State
- Steve Hebsch, Jr., of Candia, studying for a Masters in Architecture at the Boston Architectural College.
- Billy Kitchens, of Concord, a Civil Engineering student at UNH with a concentration in environmental science
- Matthew Latorella, of Louden, studying Digital Design and Visualization at the BAC
- Olivia Mobayed, of New Ipswich, who will be starting a Masters Program this fall at University of Pennsylvania with a focus on Sustainable Transportation
- Lizzie Tague, of Greenland, studying Environmental Engineering at Northern Arizona University
For more information about the Scholarship & Fellowship Program go HERE.