Applications are now available for the Municipal Technical Assistance Program 2017-2018.
If your community is finding that your housing options are not meeting the needs of your citizens, and you need assistance in determining what needs to be done, the MTAG Program might be for you.
The MTAG Program’s purpose is to provide funds, through a competitive application process, to assist communities that want their zoning regulations to support housing options for the diverse and changing needs of their citizens.
- Grants range $2,500 to $10,000
- A 25% cash match is required
- Grants may be used for planning consultants (including RPC’s) to assist in
- Evaluating current regulations and determining the need(s) for changes/additions
- Creating or amending current regulations
- A portion of each grant MUST be used for outreach and community input on the project.
Full information and the 2017 application instructions are available here:
Applications are due April 5, 2017.
NOTE: There will be an information meeting about this program on Thursday, February 16, to review these materials and the program, its expectations, and provide opportunities for questions. The meeting is open to any municipality and potential consultants interested in applying.
The meeting is not required but attendance is strongly suggested. If you do plan to attend, please contact Plan NH so that we can plan accordingly. Bring as many people as you need.
Contact: Robin LeBlanc email@example.com or 603.452.7526
Meeting: 2:00 PM, Thursday, February 16, 2017
East Entrance, New Hampshire Housing, 32 Constitution Drive, Bedford
We hope to see you there!