June 3rd & 4th the Plan NH Charrette Team (made of volunteers)
will head to Kingston to interact with town citizens and community leaders.
Live, work or play in Kingston? Join Us this weekend!
Where: Kingston Swasey Gymnasium, 181 Main Street
Town Listening Sessions: Friday 6/3, 3-5pm & 6-8:30
Charrette Team Presentation: Saturday 6/4, 2:30pm (exact time TBD)
We hope to see YOU there!
What is a Plan NH Community Design Charrette?
- A 2-day workshop that brings together a team of Plan NH volunteers with town/city community leaders, citizens, business owners and others.
- A brainstorming exercise to develop design recommendations for a town center, neighborhood or place a town/city would like to change.
- An opportunity for a community to explore its assets, challenges and values with the Plan NH team.
How can a Plan NH COMMUNITY DESIGN CHARRETTE help your community? Bring people together!
- A Charrette provides a conversation space for citizens, community officials and others to come together and discuss a place in your town.
- The Plan NH team will collect a cross-section of viewpoints, based on what they heard during the Charrette, and develop recommendations as to how your town might address particular challenges.
- NOTE: Plan NH will NOT look at specific buildings in and of themselves. However, Plan NH would look at a building and develop recommendations as part of a larger study– of the the neighborhood or town center, for example.
Want to learn more? OR Have a Commmunity Design Charrette in YOUR town or city? Contact us!
Call: (603) 452-7526 OR Email: email@example.com