Plan New Hampshire, The Foundation for Shaping the Built Environment (Plan NH), is a 501(c)3 membership organization formed in 1989. Plan NH’s Mission is to foster excellence in planning and design and development of New Hampshire’s built environment to support a Vision of healthy and vibrant communities in the Granite State.
- 9/269/30 Allenstown Charrettearrow
- 9/21North Branch Completes Construction at Somersw...arrow
- 9/14Charrette Volunteers Needed for Allenstown!arrow
- 9/12Smart Growth America now taking applications f...arrow
- 9/12We’re Golden! 50th Anniversary of the N...arrow
- 9/08*FREE* Event: 9/19 Smarter Com. Development in...arrow
- 9/06Local Land Use Planning for Pipeline Safety – ...arrow
- 9/02Colby-Sawyer Arts Center- North Branch Const.arrow
- 9/029/15 Home, Sweet Home: Part 3arrow
- 9/019/22 Net Zero New England: Film Night!arrow
Vibrant Villages New Hampshire is a partnership of Plan New Hampshire Plan NH and the New Hampshire Housing Authority.
Visit Site »