Development counsel for the Tuscan Village Project which involves the redevelopment of the former 120 acre Rockingham Park Racetrack into one of New England’s premier “live, work, stay, play” projects.
- Tuscan Village is a 2.8M SF mixed-use destination, situated at Exit 1 off I-93 just 30 minutes from downtown Boston.
- 170 acres of mixed use programming
- 800,000SF of “best in class” retail
- 1 million SF of Class A office space
- 900 residential units (for lease and for sale)
- High energy entertainment district
- World renowned medical services facility
- Two hotels
- With a six acre lake as its focal feature
Legal Services include:
- Strategic advice on the Project structure allowing for the phased development of a fully integrated, master-planned project with the opportunity for separate financing on a phase-by-phase basis.
- Negotiation of the master development agreement for the Project with the Town of Salem, NH, which allows for project mitigation and Developer contributions on a phase-by-phase basis
- Representation of the developer in connection with the assemblage and acquisition of the project development site and the subsequent sale of phase 1 to four separate end users, subject to a master REA.
- Ongoing representation of the developer in connection with leasing, regulatory, tax and other projected related legal issues.