Hello and Season’s Greetings!
Our Winter 2021 Housing Market Snapshot has just been released. It provides a look at the housing inventory in the state, home sales and prices, where NH homebuyers come from, eviction indicators and mortgage delinquencies, unemployment claims, and a special focus on US Census data about the state’s population and housing units.
Please email me if you’d like to talk with our Executive Director Dean Christon about this housing market report and state housing issues. He will be retiring at the end of this month after 34 years of service with New Hampshire Housing.
- New Hampshire Housing Board Names Rob Dapice Executive Director/CEO
- Webinar on Economy 2022: Growing & Slowing – Presentation by Economist Elliot Eisenberg 12/7
- NH Emergency Rental Assistance Program status (updated weekly)
- 2021 New Hampshire Residential Rental Cost Survey Report
- Housing Market Reports
- Developing Employer-Assisted Housing
- North Country Housing Needs Analysis
- NHHFA FY21 Annual Report
- New Hampshire housing market economic and demographic data
About New Hampshire Housing: As a self-supporting public corporation created by the state legislature, New Hampshire Housing promotes, finances and supports affordable housing. New Hampshire Housing has helped more than 50,000 families purchase their own homes and been instrumental in financing the creation of more than 15,000 multi-family housing units.
NHHousing.org | #NHHousing | @NewHampshireHousing | @NHHousing