The only constant in life is change and, in the last few months, a lot has certainly changed.
Plan NH is navigating this new normal as well. Our staff, board and committee members continue to work on business from home, whether that’s convening via Zoom or hosting our first-ever member Town Hall in early May, hosted by Plan’s Executive Board Vice President Amanda Savage of North Branch Construction, Executive Director Robin LeBlanc, and board member Stepfani Croteau of Croteau Consulting Agency, Inc. We’ve also shuffled a few upcoming events.
With all these changes, we welcomed the following new members during the first quarter of 2020:
- Sulloway & Hollis, PLLC. With offices in Concord and Gorham as well as additional locations throughout New England, Sulloway & Hollis is one of New Hampshire’s oldest law firms, featuring nine practice areas as well as a range of legal services. Derek Lick, chair of the firm’s litigation department, recently joined our board of directors and we’re thrilled to have his expertise.
- SolutionHealth. Based in Bedford, SolutionHealth is an integrated regional health system established by Elliot Health System and Southern New Hampshire Health that provides high value health care to more than half a million New Hampshire residents.
- EnviroVantage. Located in Epping, EnviroVantage is an environmental and specialty services contractor, specializing in asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, mold remediation, PCBs removal, demolition, decontamination, disaster recovery and more.
- Ryan Masingill is a business student at Plymouth State University. He recently joined our marketing and communications committee to gain additional experience and guidance related to New Hampshire’s planning and design industry.
- Town of Temple, New Hampshire
We’re working hard to develop workshops and programs for members that explore different ideas of what might be possible through planning, design and building. If you have suggestions for future events, email us.
NH Gives Day
And please support our work during a special 24 hours of giving through NH Gives, June 9 and 10. More info to come soon!