June 24th & 25th the Plan NH Charrette Team (made of volunteers) will head to Nashua’s French Hill to work with town citizens & community leaders.
Live, work or play in Nashua? Join Us this weekend!
Also visit the French Hill’s Facebook Page!
We hope to see YOU there!
Where: Dental Connection, 31 Cross Street Nashua, NH 03604
Town Listening Sessions (we listen): Friday 6/24
Session 1: 3:30-5pm & Session 2: 6-8:30pm
Charrette Team Presentation: Saturday 6/25, 3:00pm
What is a Plan NH Community Design Charrette?
- A 2-day workshop that brings together a team of Plan NH volunteers with town/city community leaders, citizens, business owners and others.
- A brainstorming exercise to develop design recommendations for a town center, neighborhood or place a town/city would like to change.
- An opportunity for a community to explore its assets, challenges and values with the Plan NH team.
How can a Plan NH COMMUNITY DESIGN CHARRETTE help your community? Bring people together!
- A Charrette provides a conversation space for citizens, community officials and others to come together and discuss a place in your town.
- The Plan NH team will collect a cross-section of viewpoints, based on what they heard during the Charrette, and develop recommendations as to how your town might address particular challenges.
- NOTE: Plan NH will NOT look at specific buildings in and of themselves. However, Plan NH would look at a building and develop recommendations as part of a larger study– of the the neighborhood or town center, for example.
Want to learn more? OR Have a Commmunity Design Charrette in YOUR town or city? Contact us!
Call: (603) 452-7526 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org